The First Lesson of the Kingdom
1. The Theme He Emphasizes
2. The Requirement He Makes
3. The Reward He Offers
1. Why is God's way often backwards to the world? and to believers?
2. How should we measure our growth as disciples of Christ?
3. What is the main difference between a Christian and a non-Christian? (consider 1 Cor. 12:3)
4. What do we need to enter God's kingdom? Discuss how to help unbelievers see this.
5. What pressures distract us from a focus on eternal priorities? How can we counter them?