Living for the Long Term
1. In Mt. 5:17 Jesus said to let our lights shine, but here we are warned about letting others see our works. What do you make of the seeming contradiction?
2. Can you give examples of how a person may act if they want to be seen by others? (at work, home, or church)
3. What are the fatal flaws with living for the praise of other people?
4. How would you answer someone who says that rewards are an improper motive for good works?
5. What do you think is the greatest reward God could give you in eternity?