You Never Know What Might Happen
1. What did you learn about love in this study that was helpful?
2. What counsel should we give to someone if they say they don't feel love any longer for their spouse? Use Scripture to support your answer.
3. What do we learn in Ruth 4:13–22 about the God-honoring view of children? Contrast this view with common attitudes in today's society towards children.
4. Nothing just happens in God's universe, as the book of Ruth so powerfully illustrates. What are some practical ways this truth will affect our lives, if we truly believe it?
5. What is the biggest lesson that you have learned from the book of Ruth?