Growing People Change
1. What is it that most motivates you to change?
2. What is most striking to you about sharing your life with Christ?
3. Practically, how can we seek and set our minds on the things above? What daily habits can help the process?
4. Let’s say you struggle with anger. Draw up a battle plan to put that anger to death. What should be included?
5. What is the difference between unity and uniformity? How does this relate to having unity in a marriage or in church?
6. Is it ever right to distance yourself from a person who has offended you, rather than trying to work things out? If so, when?
7. How can you love someone who has deeply hurt you? What does that look like? Is it always possible (see Romans 12:18)?