sorry there is no video for this week :(
1. How can we know which issues are worth defending and, if necessary, dividing over versus matters where we should be patient and tolerant with those who differ?
2. How can we discern when a debate has moved beyond the good goal of clarifying and defending the truth and become a foolish waste of time?
3. Why do you think the Holy Spirit included seemingly mundane instructions like these in Scripture?
4. Why does Paul place the emphasis on “good deeds” as a learned behavior? What does this say about our basic nature as humans?
5. From what you have learned from the Book of Titus as a whole, how does it demonstrate that there are dimensions of God’s grace that can be enjoyed only in the context of Christian community?