God’s Faithfulness to His People
1. How can Romans 8:28 work if God is not sovereign over all things (including evil things)?
2. Why is it crucial to understand that salvation is not primarily about us? What errors does this keep us from?
3. Why is it ironic that predestination causes Christians so much anxiety?
4. If our salvation is totally secure, won’t that lead to loose, careless living?
5. What cautions must we apply when we say that God is for us? What comforts do we forfeit if we do not apply it?